At Bay Bluffs- Emmet County Medical Care Facility, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional care with compassion and dignity. With a total team approach, we combine dedicated administration with an experienced professional staff to offer a variety of services and programs for our residents, ranging for short term rehabilitation to long term and dementia focused care. We are looking for compassionate, hardworking people to join our team of dedicated caregivers.
We are proud to offer:
- Competitive wages
- Affordable health insurance including prescription coverage, vision, and dental(Payment in lieu if already insured elsewhere)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Generous PTO: accruing 120 hours in your first year of employment
- Shift Differential between the hours of 7pm and 7am
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Business Resource Network(Success Coach)
- Wellness Program
- Employer funded retirement plan(401A) after 1st year of employment
- 457 retirement plan available upon hire
- Education Assistance Plan(after your first year of employment)
- Flexible scheduling, rotating weekends, and holidays
If you are interested in becoming a member of our team, click on the button below to apply online. Bay Bluffs is an equal opportunity employer.
Certified Nursing Assistant Class
Bay Bluffs has partnered with Agape Healthcare to host CNA classes at our facility. Please apply through the Agape website at the link below.
Certified Nursing Assistant- ELIGIBLE FOR $1500 HIRING BONUS
Status: Full Time- Night Shift
Status: Full Time or Part Time
Certified Nursing Assistant Certification required within 12 months from the date of hire
RN/LPN - ELIGIBLE FOR $4200 HIRING BONUS
Status: Full Time Nights
Status:Full time, no weekends, 10 hour shifts, Requires CENA certification
Assist residents with routinely scheduled bathing. Respect the privacy and dignity of each resident and promotes independence by allowing and encouraging residents to perform tasks at their highest level of ability. Shampoo, set and comb hair. Provide nail care. Inspect skin for open areas, rashes, etc. Report any/all findings to Treatment/Skin Care Nurse.
Rehab Unit Nurse
Status: Full time
Primarily responsible for care of the Medicare A population allowing for a comprehensive and cohesive transition from acute care to SNF care to home. May be periodically asked to care for long term residents as well